Main fields of expertise:
- Design, planning and management of Transport systems.
- Urban and rural public transport and flexible transport services.
- Freight transport and logistics.
- People with reduced mobility (disabled, elderly, etc.) and accessibility.
- Feasibility, traffic and mobility studies.
- The human factor and aesthetics/art of Transport systems.
- Social impact analysis on Transport systems.
- Environmental management of Transport systems.
- New technologies and telematics in Transport.
- Transport Safety.
- Tourism and Transport.
- Strategic planning and Transportation policy.
- Modelling and operational research.
Our philosophy:Our vision is encapsulated in the promotion of research in Transportation science, in order to meet the human need for quality, efficient and sustainable mobility. The TSRG aims at the creation of new IDEAS and APPLICATIONS in order to satisfy society’s current and future needs and the promotion of SUSTAINABLE anthropocentric systems.
Our primary target is to deliver high quality and aesthetically reliable results that are useful to society.